12 filo sheets
1 stick butter, melted
12 slices prosciutto, cut in half
24 asparagus stalks, trimmed
1. Unroll the sheets of filo out on a cutting board and cut each sheet into four equal rectangles.
2. Place half the cut filo pieces on the counter, brush these sheets with the melted butter, and top each buttered sheet with a second piece of the cut filo.
3. Place a slice of prosciutto on one end of each sheet and then the stem end of an asparagus stalk on top of each sheet. Roll the filo, prosciutto, and asparagus up.
4. Place the rolled sheets on two Air Flow Racks. Place the Racks on the lower and middle shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
5. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button (350° F) and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins. Rotate the Racks after 7 mins.
Eric’s Tip: If prosciutto is not in the budget, these rolls can be just as tasty with thinly sliced ham or turkey. Add a light brush of Dijon mustard for a little zing!