Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 5 minutes Serves: 6
Ingredients 8-10 ounces tortilla chips 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken 1/3 cup buffalo sauce, plus more to drizzle 4-6 ounces crumbled gorgonzola or blue cheese 2 stalks celery, finely diced 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Fill a sheet pan with tortilla chips.
3. Toss shredded chicken with buffalo sauce and disperse over the tortilla chips. Sprinkle gorgonzola cheese over top.
4. Bake 5-7 minutes, just until meat is hot and cheese begins to melt.
5. Sprinkle the diced celery over top of the nachos before drizzling with blue cheese dressing and additional buffalo sauce.