Chipotle Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Panini
4 chicken breasts
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tbsp. ground chipotle pepper
4 tbsp. ranch dressing
4 club rolls, cut in half
8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
8 slices bacon, cooked
1⁄2 cup margarine
1. Season the chicken with the salt, ground black pepper, and ground chipotle pepper.
2. Place the Wonder Cooker’s Grill Pan on a grill. Preheat the grill.
3. Grill the chicken in the Grill Pan.
4. Spread 1 tbsp. ranch dressing on the cut side of each roll half.
5. Lay 1 Monterey Jack cheese slice on the ranch dressing on each roll half.
6. Lay 1 chicken breast on each roll’s bottom half.
7. Top each chicken breast with 2 bacon slices.
8. Cover each roll’s bottom half with the top half, cheese side down.
9. Butter and then grill each side of the paninis over medium heat until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
Eric’s Tip: Sometimes, if I’m in a beach mood, I’ll grill fresh mahi mahi instead of the chicken breast.