Is there anything better than wings? I don't think so! Check out these delicious peach wings made using the crisper rack in the Copper Chef Pizza Pan! You can also use your Crisper basket for these! ... See MoreSee Less
It's that time of year again! I wanted to ease your Tax Day woes with this delicious and inexpensive recipe for Chicken Fricassee with Bacon and Sun Dried Tomatoes!
4 lbs. chicken thighs, seasoned and dusted with flour
1 lb. bacon, chopped
½ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
1 ea. medium onion, sliced
2 tbsp. fresh garlic, chopped.
1 cup chicken stock
2 cups heavy cream
3 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
¼ cup grated parmesan
2 tbs. ground pepper
1 tbsp. salt
1. Sautee bacon on high heat until crispy, the remove and set aside.
2. Sear chicken on both sides until golden brown on both sides, about 8 minutes each side. Then remove and set aside.
3. Degrease pan, sautee onions until they are caramelized, then add sundried tomatoes and garlic. Sautee for about 2 more minutes.
4. Add the bacon and chicken back into the Copper Chef.
5. Add chicken stock and heavy cream, then cover. Simmer on medium-low heat for about 15 minutes.
6. Remove from heat then stir in basil, grated parmesan, then adjust seasoning.
Eric’s Tip – If you would like a lighter version of this recipe, you can use chicken breast and remove the cream. I love to serve this over vegetable noodles or sautéed kale. The leftovers are amazing tossed with your favorite pasta! ... See MoreSee Less
French Onion Soup is the perfect comfort food! Try our recipe in your Copper Chef XL pan!