Air Fryer Cronuts
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Serves: 8
Ingredients 1 (16.3-ounce) can flaky layer Grands biscuits 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 3 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
1. Preheat a Power Pressure XL air fryer to 350 degrees F for 3 minutes before preparing.
2. Lay out the 8 raw biscuits and cut a small hole in the center of each. This is easiest with an apple corer or melon baller. These punched out holes can be cooked alongside the donuts to make “donut holes”.
3. Brush both sides of each donut with a light layer of vegetable oil.
4. Cooking in two batches, place 4 donuts into the preheated air fryer and let cook 4–5 minutes, just until golden brown and fluffy.
5. Remove from air fryer and immediately sprinkle with a generous amount of cinnamon sugar before serving.