Air_Fryer Puff Pastry Danishes
1 PASTRY 197 cal., 12g fat (4g sat. fat), 33mg chol., 130mg sod., 20g carb. (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g pro. PREP 25 min. COOK 10 min./batch SERVES 18
Ingredients 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened 1⁄4 cup sugar 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract 2 large egg yolks, divided use 1 Tbsp. water 1 pkg.(17.3oz.)frozen puff pastry, thawed 2/3 cup seedless raspberry jam or jam of choice
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth; beat in 1 egg yolk.
- Mix water and remaining egg yolk. On a lightly floured surface, unfold each sheet of puff pastry; roll into a 12-in. square. Cut each into nine 4-in. squares.
- Top each square with 1 Tbsp. cream cheese mixture and 1 rounded tsp. jam. Bring 2 opposite corners of pastry over filling, sealing with yolk mixture. Brush tops with remaining yolk mixture.
- In batches, place pastries in a single layer on greased Crisper Tray and insert into Shelf Position 4. Turn the Function Dial to Air Fry, set the temperature to 325° and set the timer to 10 minutes.
- Cook until golden brown, 8-10 minutes. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.