1 2/3 cups sliced almonds
1 cup rolled oats
3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds, shells
1 tsp.removed kosher salt
1 tsp. grape seed oil
1/3 cup honey
1 cup dried cherries, chopped
1. Combine the almonds, oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, and salt in a bowl and mix them together.
2. Add the grape seed oil and honey to the bowl. Toss to combine.
3. Line the Air Flow Racks with parchment paper and spread the granola evenly over the parchment.
4. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button, decrease the cooking temperature to 220° F/105° C, and increase the cooking time to 40 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
5. After the cooking cycle is complete, add the cherries to the granola and toss to combine.
6. Let the granola cool before serving.