Apple Pie Panini
8 slices white bread
4 tbsp. butter, softened
2 granny smith apples, cored, halved & sliced thin
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1. Brush the bread on one side with butter.
2. In a bowl, combine the apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Mix.
3. Spread cream cheese thinly on the unbuttered side of the bread.
4. Assemble the paninis with the apple mixture and second slice of bread.
5. Grill on each side at medium heat until golden.
6. Cut paninis in half before serving with vanilla ice cream.
Eric’s Tip: I love trying different cheeses with this recipe. Yellow cheddar and Brie are my two favorites!