2 sheets store-bought pie dough
1 cup apple pie filling
1 egg, beaten, for egg wash
raw sugar, for garnish
1. Unroll the pie dough. Cut four rectangles out of each sheet.
2. Place 1⁄4 cup apple filling onto the center of four rectangles.
3. Top with a second dough rectangle.
4. Use a fork to seal the edges.
5. Trim any uneven edges.
6. Transfer the pies onto the Air Flow Racks.
7. Brush the pies with the egg wash.
8. Use a paring knife to cut four slots onto the top of each pie.
9. Sprinkle raw sugar onto the pies.
10. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button, decrease the cooking temperature to 360° F/182° C, and increase the cooking time to 16 mins. to begin the cooking cycle. Remove the pies when they become golden brown.