Apricot-Glazed Baked Ham
3⁄4 cup apricot jam
2 tbsp. dry mustard
1⁄2 cup spicy brown mustard
1 sprig rosemary
3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1 can diced pineapple
1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
12 lb smoked ham, bone in
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F/190° C.
2. Preheat the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan over high heat on the stove top. Combine the apricot jam, dry mustard, spicy brown mustard, shallot, rosemary, apple cider vinegar, pineapple, and pineapple juice.
3. Reduce the contents of the Pan to make a glaze. Remove the glaze from the Pan and let cool.
4. Place the ham in the Roaster Pan and pour the glaze over the ham. 5. Transfer the Roaster Pan to the oven and cook at 375° F/190° C for 1 1⁄2 hrs.
6. Slice the ham before serving.
Eric’s Tip: Save the bone for split pea soup!