2 ripe avocados, peeled & pitted
juice of 1 lime
1 tsp. salt, plus extra for serving
4 slices grain bread
8 slices tomato
1⁄4 cup feta, crumbled
1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted & sliced
1. Smash the two avocados with the lime juice and salt.
2. Place the grain bread slices on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the middle shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
3. Press the Power Button, increase the cooking temperature to 375° F, and decrease the cooking time to 7 mins. Flip the bread over after 4 mins.
4. Spread the smashed avocado on each piece of toast.
5. Place two tomato slices on each piece of toast.
6. Sprinkle the feta on the toast.
7. Season the toast with salt. Drizzle the balsamic glaze and sprinkle the cilantro on top of the toast.
8. Garnish with the last avocado.
Eric’s Tip: If you can’t find ripe avocados, you can speed up the ripening process by placing the avocados in a paper bag with an apple. They should ripen in about a day.