Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Crunch Burger
8 oz. ground beef
2 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
2 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
1 large sandwich bun
1. Shape the ground beef into two burgers, about 4 oz. each.
2. Arrange cheddar cheese and bacon in the center of one burger. Leave about 1⁄2 inch around the edge uncovered.
3. Top with the second burger. Press the edges together to seal.
4. Scroll to the Steak Icon. Set time and temperature to 12 minutes at 400o F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
5. Cook for remaining 10 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking.
6. Arrange stuffed burger on the sandwich bun. Dress with your favorite toppings & condiments.