Bacon-Weaved Stuffed Turkey
1 turkey breast, boneless
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 1/2 cups cornbread stuffing, cooked
10 slices bacon
1. Slice the turkey breast down the middle and open it to butterfly.
2. Make a weave with the bacon on wax paper.
3. Place the butterflied turkey breast over the bacon weave. Season with the salt and ground black pepper.
4. Spoon the stuffing into the center of the turkey. Roll the turkey with the bacon.
5. Tie the ends and middle of the turkey with string.
6. Place the Rotisserie Shaft through the center of the turkey. Secure the Shaft with the Forks.
7. Place the Shaft into the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F/200° C) and increase the cooking time to 45 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
8. Use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature of the turkey. The turkey is done when the internal temperature reaches 160° F/70° C.
9. Serve with roasted asparagus.