Bacon-Wrapped Buffalo Shrimp
24 16/20 shrimp, peeled, deveined & tails on
1⁄2 cup buffalo wing sauce
12 slices bacon
1⁄2 cup creamy blue cheese dressing
1. Marinate the shrimp in the buffalo wing sauce for 30 mins.
2. Cut the bacon slices in half. Wrap the shrimp in the bacon slices.
3. Place the shrimp on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the middle shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
4. Press the Power Button and then the Fish Button (390° F) and decrease the cooking time to 10 mins.
5. Serve the shrimp with the creamy blue cheese dressing.
Eric’s Tip: You can also use sea scallops instead of the shrimp for an interesting twist on the classic!