Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp Poppers
SERVES 2 (Makes 6 poppers)
6 large shrimp, peeled, deveined & butterflied
6 slices jalapeño pepper, cut in half
1 oz. Monterey jack cheese, cut in 6 matchstick-sized strips
3 slices bacon, cut in half 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
1. Lay each shrimp flat, cut side up.
2. Place 1 strip of cheese and 2 pieces of jalapeño down the center of each shrimp.
3. Fold shrimp closed. Wrap with 1⁄2 slice bacon.
4. Preheat AirFryer to 400o F for 2 minutes.
5. Place shrimp carefully into the Fry Basket.
Cook at 400o F for 9 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking cycle.
6. Serve shrimp with ranch dressing to dip.