Baked Ice Cream Cake
1 qt. vanilla ice cream, melted
3 cups self-rising flour
1 cup rainbow sprinkles
1 bag chocolate-covered candies
1 stick butter
5 cups confectionery sugar 1 tbsp. milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Combine all batter ingredients in a bowl.
3. Pour batter into the Casserole Pan.
4. Bake in the oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
5. Make the frosting: beat butter in an electric mixer. Add the milk. Slowly add sugar until creamy.
6. Place frosting in a piping bag. Cut the cake into 16 pieces. Top each with frosting before serving.