Bang Bang Shrimp
1 cup cornstarch
1⁄4 tsp. dried sriracha powder
2 lb. (21–25) shrimp, peeled & deveined
1⁄4 cup sweet chili sauce
1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
iceberg lettuce, for serving
1. Mix the dried sriracha and cornstarch together in a bowl.
2. Coat the shrimp in the cornstarch mix.
3. Place the shrimp in a single layer onto the Air Flow Racks.
4. Place the Racks in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the French
Fry Button (400° F/200° C for 15 mins.) to begin the cooking cycle. Flip the shrimp
after 10 mins.
5. While the shrimp cooks, combine the mayonnaise and sweet chili sauce.
6. Serve the shrimp over lettuce and with the sauce for dipping.