Bangkok BBQ Chicken Wings
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tbsp. lime juice
zest of 1 lime
2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
3 lb fresh chicken wings, split & tips removed
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Set aside 2 tbsp. of the marinade.
2. Add the chicken wings to the rest of the marinade in the bowl. Marinate the wings for 30 mins in the refrigerator. Toss the wings often while they marinate.
3. Place the wings on two Air Flow Racks and discard the marinade
in the bowl. Place the Racks on the lower and middle shelves
of the Power AirFryer Oven.
4. Press the Power Button and then the Chicken Button (370° F for 40 mins.). Rotate the Racks halfway through the cooking time (20 mins.).
5. When the wings are fully cooked, toss the wings in the marinade that was set aside in step 1.
Eric’s Tip: You can substitute boneless skinless chicken breast for the chicken wings in this recipe to make the most amazing chicken tacos. Just serve with cole slaw and warm flour tortillas.