BBQ Baby Back Ribs
2 racks baby back pork ribs, cut in half
water, to boil ribs
2 tbsp. granulated garlic
2 tbsp. granulated onion
1 tbsp. ground cumin
1 tbsp. ground coriander
1 tbsp. sea salt
1 tbsp. paprika
1 tbsp. ground black pepper
11⁄2 cups BBQ sauce
- Place the ribs into the Copper Chef and cover them with water. Place the Copper Chef on high heat. Cover. Bring the ribs to a boil and then lower the heat. Simmer for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350o F.
- In a bowl, mix the spices together to make a rub.
- Remove the ribs and place them on a cookie sheet. Rub the spices onto the ribs and put into the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the ribs and brush generously with BBQ sauce. Return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes before serving.
Eric’s Tip: My friend told me she always boils her ribs before roasting. I’m always up for trying methods that I have not used. Well, she was right, so now I use her method. My favorite type of BBQ sauce is a Carolina mustard and vinegar style.