BBQ Brisket & Fried Bread Bowl
3-4 lb. beef brisket
1 qt. beef broth
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 cup BBQ sauce
Fried Bread Bowl
1 store-bought pizza dough
canola or vegetable oil
1. Heat brisket and beef broth in the Casserole Pan on high heat. Cover with the lid. Bring to a boil, then reduce. Simmer until tender, about 2 hours
2. Combine onion powder, garlic powder, and BBQ sauce.
3. Mix with cooked brisket.
4. Serve brisket inside the Fried Bread Bowl or atop mac & cheese.
Fried Bread Bowl (Makes 8)
1. Fill the Pan half way with oil. Heat to 375° F.
2. Shape 2 oz. dough around a metal bowl or ladle.
3. Carefully submerge in hot oil for 1-2 minutes with tongs or a ladle. Release and cook for 2-3 additional minutes or until golden. Repeat to fry eight bowls.
4. Use bread bowl as a serving dish for mac and cheese or other favorites.