BBQ Peach Short Ribs
1 cup peach preserves
1⁄2 cup orange juice
1 tsp. ginger, peeled & minced
1 tsp. garlic, minced
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1⁄4 cup ketchup
1⁄4 cup peach liquor
2 lb short ribs
1. Combine all the marinade ingredients in a shallow pan.
2. Marinate the short ribs in the marinade for 1 hr.
3. Skewer the short ribs to fill four skewers.
4. Assemble the Adjustable Skewer Racks with the Rotisserie Shaft and secure the Shaft with the Set Screws.
5. Lock each Skewer into the Adjustable Skewer Racks. Set the Racks into the Power AirFryer Oven’s Rotisserie Shaft sockets.
6. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button, decrease the cooking temperature to 325° F, and increase the cooking time to 45 mins. Brush the short ribs with the marinade every 10 mins while the short ribs are cooking.
7. Carefully remove the short ribs using the Fetch Tool.
Eric’s Tip: These short ribs are begging for a Hawaiian sweet roll and sharp cheddar cheese!