1⁄2 rack baby back ribs, cut apart individually
1 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
2 tsp. paprika
1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
1⁄2 tsp. onion powder
1⁄2 cup BBQ sauce
1. Mix together the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic and onion powders. Rub onto ribs.
2. Preheat the AirFryer to 320o F for 20 minutes.
3. Place ribs inside the Fry Basket. Cook for 28 minutes. Rotate ribs a few times during the cooking cycle for even cooking.
4. Toss cooked ribs in BBQ sauce. Increase temperature to 360o F. Cook for an additional 8 minutes. Shake the Fry Basket occasionally.
5. Remove ribs and serve with your favorite side dish.
Eric’s Tip: Add an Asian twist: instead of using barbeque sauce, try tossing the ribs in some teriyaki or sweet & sour sauce.