1 tbsp. olive oil
1 lb ground beef
2 cloves garlic, peeled & minced
1 small onion, peeled & minced
1⁄2 green pepper, seeded & diced
1⁄2 tsp. cumin
1⁄4 cup tomato salsa
sea salt, to taste
ground black pepper, to taste
1 egg yolk 1 tbsp. milk
1 pack empanada shells
1. Place a sauté pan on the stove top. Heat the olive oil over high heat, add the ground beef, and cook until the meat is browned. Discard any excess fat.
2. Add the garlic and onion, cover the pan, and cook for 4 mins.
3. Lower the heat to low. Add the https://clickbet88.org/, cumin, salsa, salt, and ground black pepper and cook for 10 mins.
4. Combine the egg and milk to make an egg wash.
5. Place each empanada shell on the countertop. Add some
of the cooked beef to half of the shells. Brush the edges of the shells with the https://www.takecarepharmacy.com/pragmatic-play/, fold the dough over the meat, seal with a fork, and brush with the egg wash again.
6. Place the empanadas in the Fry Basket, being careful not
to overcrowd. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
7. Press the Power Button. Manually set the cooking temperature to 360° F and the cooking time to 10 mins.