1 2-lb beef flank steak
3 tbsp. pesto
6 slices provolone cheese
3 oz roasted red bell peppers
3⁄4 cup fresh baby spinach
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1. Open up (butterfly) the steak flat. Spread the pesto evenly over the steak.
2. Layer the provolone cheese, bell peppers, and spinach three quarters of the way down the steak.
3. Roll the steak up and secure it with toothpicks. Season the steak with the salt and ground black pepper.
4. Place the steak in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
5. Press the Power Button, use the M Button to scroll to the Steak preset (20-min. cooking time), and manually set the cooking temperature to 320° F. Rotate the steak halfway through the cooking time. Cook the steak until the desired doneness is reached.
6. Let the steak rest for at least 10 mins. before serving.