Bite-Size Double-Baked Potatoes
7 baby potatoes
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 pinch salt & freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. sour cream
1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 tbsp. cream cheese
1 tbsp. bacon bits
1 tbsp. scallions, chopped
1. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
2. Place the potatoes on an Air Flow Rack. Place the Rack on the lower shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
3. Press the Power Button and press the Baking Button (350° F for 30 mins.).
4. Let the potatoes cool until you can handle them.
5. Cut the potatoes in half and carefully scoop the center
of the potatoes into a bowl. Leave a thin layer of potato in the skins and set the skins aside.
6. Combine the filling ingredients in the bowl with the potato and mix them together.
7. Spoon the filling into each skin until all the skins are stuffed.
8. Place the stuffed skins on a Rack. Place the Rack on the bottom shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
9. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button (350° F) and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins.
10. Serve as a great side for a steak.
Eric’s Tip: Add 1⁄4 cup of buffalo sauce to the potato mix to turn these potatoes into the ultimate game day snacks!