1 cup sugar
2/3 cup flour
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1⁄2 cup butter
1⁄2 cup butter, softened
1 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. salt
zest of 1⁄2 lemon
1 cup milk, room temperature
1 1/3 tbsp. baking powder
4 1/8 cups flour, divided
3 cups blueberries
2 tbsp. flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F/175° C.
2. Add the streusel topping ingredients to a bowl and mix until combined. Place the bowl in the refrigerator to firm up.
3. Beat the butter, brown sugar, salt, and lemon zest in the bowl of an electric mixer using the paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
4. While still mixing, gradually add the eggs and milk.
5. Add the baking powder and 4 cups flour and then mix until just combined.
6. Toss the blueberries with 1/8 cup flour and then fold them into the batter by hand.
7. Spread the batter in the bottom of the Wonder Cooker’s Grill Pan in an even layer. Sprinkle the streusel topping on top of the batter.
8. Place the Grill Pan in the oven and bake at 350° F/175° C until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (about 1 hr.).
Eric’s Tip: Try using local orchard apples or pears when they are in season. Just peel, sauté, cool, and chop.