Boneless BBQ Ribs
3 1/2 lb. boneless ribs (3 half racks)
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. coriander
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. ground black pepper
3/4 cup BBQ sauce
1. Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, coriander, cumin, paprika, and ground black pepper in a bowl to make the spice mixture.
2. Rub the ribs with the spice mixture.
3. Assemble the Skewer Racks with the Rotisserie Shaft and Forks.
4. Place the Skewers through the ribs.
5. Clip the Skewers with the ribs onto the Rack.
6. Place the Rack in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button (350° F/175° C) and increase the cooking time to 60 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
7. Once the cooking cycle has finished, baste the ribs with the BBQ sauce.
8. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button, decrease the cooking temperature to 325° F/160° C, and increase the cooking time to 1 hr. to begin the cooking cycle.
9. Slice and serve.