Boneless Buffalo Bites
1 cup flour
2 tsp. sea salt
1⁄2 tsp. cayenne pepper
1⁄4 tsp. garlic powder
1⁄2 tsp. paprika
1 egg, beaten
1⁄4 cup milk
2 chicken breasts, cubed
1⁄2 cup buffalo sauce
1⁄2 cup creamy blue cheese dressing
chives, chopped, for garnish
1. Mix together flour, sea salt, cayenne, garlic powder, and paprika.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
3. Dip chicken into the egg mixture. Allow excess to drip off.
4. Toss chicken in seasoned flour to coat. Set time and temperature to 18 minutes at 360o F.
5. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes. Cook chicken for remaining 16 minutes. Shake the Fry Basket every 4-5 minutes for even cooking.
6. When the cooking cycle is complete, toss chicken with buffalo sauce.
7. Serve with creamy blue cheese dressing. Granish with chopped chives.