Bourbon Rotisserie Pork Roast
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 orange, zested
2 tbsp. fresh orange juice
1/4 cup bourbon
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
4 lb pork loin roast
1. Combine the honey, sugar, orange zest and juice, bourbon, salt, and ground black pepper in a small bowl and mix.
2. Place the Rotisserie Shaft through the pork roast. Secure the Shaft with the Forks.
3. Generously brush the marinade onto the pork.
4. Place the Shaft into the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F/200° C) and increase the cooking time to 45 mins. to begin the cooking cycle. Baste the pork with the marinade every 15 mins. while the pork is cooking.
5. Use a meat thermometer to measure the internal temperature of the pork. The pork is done when the internal temperature reaches 155° F/70° C.
6. Let the pork rest for 15 mins. before slicing.