2 tsp. olive oil
2 scallions, chopped
1 red bell pepper, julienned
1 jalapeño, seeded & finely chopped
3 large eggs, beaten
4 large egg whites
1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F/177° C.
2. Heat the olive oil and then sauté the scallions, red bell pepper, and jalapeño for 5 mins.
3. Reduce the Grill’s temperature to 300° F/149° C.
4. Add the eggs to the Griddle Plate, stirring frequently. When cooked, remove and reserve the egg mixture.
5. Place the tortillas on the Griddle Plate and divide the egg mixture evenly between them.
6. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the tortillas, fold each tortilla in half, and cook until the cheese melts (4–5 mins.)
7. Serve with salsa and sour cream.