Broccoli & Cauliflower Casserole
8 tbsp. butter
8 tbsp. flour
2 qts. heavy cream
1 tsp. salt
1 1⁄2 tsp. ground white pepper
2 tsp. curry powder
florets of 2 heads broccoli
florets of 2 heads cauliflower
2 portobello mushroom caps, sliced
3⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/205° C
2. Place the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan on the stove top. Heat the butter over medium heat, whisk in the flour to make a roux, and cook for 2 mins.
3. Stir in the heavy cream, salt, ground white pepper, and curry powder. Cook until the mixture thickens slightly.
4. Add the broccoli florets, cauliflower florets, and mushrooms and then sprinkle with the panko breadcrumbs.
5. Transfer the Roaster Pan to the oven and bake at 400° F/205° C for 45 mins.
Eric’s Tip: I love to get premade stuffed shells to nestle into the sauce before baking.