Broccoli Cheddar Tart
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Serves: 4
Ingredients 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed 3 tablespoons mayonnaise 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese 2 cups chopped broccoli florets or broccolini 3 tablespoons minced yellow onion Salt and pepper Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Place the puff pastry on a large rectangle of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll out to a 12×14-inch rectangle. Poke the pastry with a fork all over to prevent air bubbles.
3. Brush the surface of the pastry with a light coating of the mayonnaise mixed with the whole grain mustard, leaving at least 1/2-inch around the edges as a crust.
4. Top the pastry with 1 cup of the cheese and then the broccoli and onions. Lightly season with salt and pepper before topping with the remaining cup of Cheddar cheese. Spray the entire surface of the tart with nonstick cooking spray to lightly coat.
5. Bake 17-20 minutes, just until pastry is golden brown and broccoli is tender.