Brown Sugar-Glazed Ham
1 (3lb.) ham, cut in half, boneless
1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
1⁄2 cup brown sugar
1⁄2 cup mustard
1⁄2 tsp. ground cloves
1. Mix the pineapple juice, brown sugar, mustard, and cloves together in a bowl to create the sauce.
2. Place the Rotisserie Shaft through the center of both ham halves. Secure the Shaft with the Forks.
3. Pour the sauce over the ham and refrigerate for 2 hrs.
4. Place the Shaft into the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F/200° C for 30 mins.) to begin the cooking cycle.
5. Let the ham rest for 10 mins. before slicing.