Buffalo Chicken Wontons
3⁄4 lb. ground chicken
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1⁄2 cup buffalo sauce
1 package wonton wrappers
1 tbsp. water
1. In a bowl, mix ground chicken, cheddar cheese, and buffalo sauce.
2. Beat egg with 1 tbsp. water. Set aside.
3. Place a spoonful of the ground chicken mixture onto each wonton. Brush egg around the perimeter of the wonton. Fold over and seal.
4. Set time and temperature to 8 minutes at 400o F. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
5. Cook 6-8 wontons at a time for 6 minutes per batch. Repeat until all are cooked.
6. Serve wontons with your favorite dipping sauce.