Buffalo Mac and Cheese
11⁄2 pound box of macaroni,cooked according to directions
2 rotisserie chickens, meat pulled off and shredded
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
3⁄4 cup buffalo sauce
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup celery, diced
1 cup carrots, peeled and diced
1⁄2 cup butter
1⁄2 cup flour
1 pack ranch dressing mix
41⁄2 cups milk
3⁄4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
3⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
1. In a heated Copper Chef, add olive oil to coat the pan.
2. Sauté carrots and celery on high heat for 5 minutes until softened.
3.Add butter and continue to stir. Once melted stir in flour and reduce heat to medium-low.
4. Add milk and stir continuously for about 8 minutes or until sauce becomes thick.
5. Stir in cheese, ranch mix and buffalo sauce.
6.Once cheese is melted, combine with chicken and pasta.
7.Sprinkle bleu cheese over top, then panko crumbs.
8. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Eric’s Tip: I like to use longer pasta such as penne or cellentani (cork screw shape). I will take 3 minute off the cook time, then shock the pasta under cold water after it’s drained.This stops the cooking and will give you a nice al dente bite!