Cajun Rib Eye with Creole Butter
1 rib eye steak, 3⁄4 lb., 1⁄2-3⁄4 inch thick
1 tsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
Creole Butter, optional
1⁄4 cup butter, softened
2 tsp. whole grain mustard
dash cayenne pepper
1. Mix olive oil and Cajun seasoning. Brush both sides of the steak. Let steak sit for 10 minutes.
2. Preheat the AirFryer to 400o F for 2 minutes.
3. Place steak in the Fry Basket. Scroll to the Steak Icon. Cook for 12 minutes at 400o F. Flip steak halfway through.
4. Make Creole butter: mix together butter and whole grain mustard. Add a dash or 2 of cayenne pepper.
5. Allow steak to rest for a few minutes before serving. 6. Serve warm steak topped with optional Creole butter.
Eric’s Tip: Cooking for 12 minutes will produce a medium-rare steak. Cook for a few minutes more or less if you prefer rare or more well-done.