2 hoagie rolls, sliced in half
4 tbsp. margarine
8 slices of mozzarella, sliced thick
2 large tomatoes, sliced 1⁄4-inch thick
4 tbsp. basil pesto
2 tbsp. balsamic glaze
1. Brush the outside of the hoagie rolls with margarine.
2. On the inside of the top of the hoagie rolls spread the pesto and set aside.
3. On the bottom of the hoagie rolls drizzle the balsamic glaze.
4. Layer the tomatoes and the cheese on the bottom of the rolls. Place the top onto each roll.
5. Place the Copper Chef on medium heat and place both paninis into the pot. Place the Panini Press lid on top of the paninis. Press down slightly. Cook on each side until golden and melting.
6. Cut in half and serve.