Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 42 minutes Serves: 4
Ingredients 2 (12-ounce) bags frozen cauliflower rice, thawed 2 large eggs, beaten 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 1/4 teaspoon salt TOPPINGS 3/4 cup pizza sauce 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese Your favorite toppings
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a pizza pan with parchment paper.
2. Drain the thawed cauliflower rice as best as possible (using a mesh straining bag is best).
3. In a mixing bowl, fold together the drained cauliflower rice, mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt.
4. Once you have created a dough, transfer to the pizza pan, cover with plastic wrap or parchment paper and roll out until around 10-inches around. Remove wrap.
5. Bake 35 minutes, just until the crust is browning on the bottom.
6. Top the crust with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and your favorite toppings before baking an additional 7 minutes, just until toppings are cooked through.