2 cups flour
1 stick butter
2 tsp. baking powder
3⁄4 cup buttermilk
1⁄2 cup scallions, chopped
1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
1⁄2 tsp. seafood seasoning
1⁄4 tsp. cayenne powder
1 1⁄2 cup cheddar, shredded
1. Combine the flour and butter in a bowl until the butter is pea size.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix.
3. Divide the mixture into 16 balls and place the balls on one Air Flow Rack.
4. Place the Rack in the Power AirFryer Oven. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button (350° F/175° C) and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.
5. Serve the biscuits with fried chicken.