1 bag frozen waffle-cut fries
1 tsp. vegetable oil
1⁄2 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
1⁄2 lb. bacon, cooked & chopped
1 jalapeño pepper, diced
1. Preheat the AirFryer for 2 minutes.
2. Toss waffle fries with vegetable oil. Place inside the Fry Basket.
3. Set time and temperature to 15 minutes at 400o F. Shake occasionally for even cooking.
4. When cooking cycle is complete, top fries with Monterey jack cheese, bacon, and jalapeño. Lower temperature to 370o F. Cook for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces!