1⁄2 cup ground beef
1⁄4 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
1⁄4 tsp. powdered garlic
1⁄4 tsp. powdered onion
1 tbsp. pickle relish
2 tbsp. ketchup
1 tbsp. yellow mustard
4 oz. prepared pizza dough
flour, for step 4
1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 slices American cheese, shredded
1/4 cup tomato, chopped
1/2 cup lettuce, chopped
1. In a skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until browned. Use a spoon to break up any large pieces.
2. Add salt, pepper, powdered garlic, powdered onion, pickle relish, ketchup, and mustard. Stir.
3. Cook for an additional minute. Remove from heat.
4. On a floured surface, roll or stretch the dough into a 6-inch circle.
5. Set the time and temperature to 15 minutes at 350o F.
6. Allow the AirFryer to preheat for 2 minutes.
7. Lay dough flat on the bottom of the Fry Basket. Flip after 4 minutes. For a crispier crust, add 2 additional minutes.
8. Spread ground beef mixture on top of the crust. Top with shredded cheddar and American cheeses.
9. Cook pizza for remaining 9 minutes.
10. Top with tomato and lettuce before serving.