12 oz. ground beef
2 tbsp. onion, minced
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. steak seasoning mix
2 slices cheddar cheese
4 slider buns
1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp. ketchup
1 tbsp. relish
1. Mix together ground beef, minced onion, Worcestershire sauce, and steak seasoning.
2. Shape into 4 sliders, about 1⁄2 inch thick.
3. Preheat the AirFryer to 400o F for 2 minutes.
4. Place sliders into the Fry Basket. Cook for 12 minutes.
5. After 5 minutes, flip sliders.
6. Secure 1⁄2 slice cheddar on top of each slider with a toothpick. Lower temperature to 350o F. Cook for an additional minute to melt the cheese.
7. To make the optional sauce, mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup, and relish.
8. Allow sliders to rest for 1 minute. Place buns crust-side down into the Fry Basket. Cook at 360o F for 1 minute to toast.
9. Arrange sliders on toasted buns. Top each with red onion, tomato slices, and optional sauce before serving.