2 tbsp. unsalted butter
1 cup honey graham cracker crumbs
1 lb cream cheese
1⁄2 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Cut a circle out of a piece of parchment paper and place the parchment paper in a baking pan.
2. Combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs in a bowl to make a crust.
3. Press the crust into the baking pan. Place the baking pan in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
4. Press the Power Button and manually set the cooking time to 4 mins. and the cooking temperature to 360° F.
5. Add the cream cheese and sugar to an electric mixer and mix.
6.Add one egg at a time to the mixer and mix until creamy after each addition.
7. Add the vanilla and mix well.
8. Remove the Fry Basket from the Power AirFryer XL and top the crust with the cream cheese mixture. Return the Fry Basket to the Power AirFryer XL.
9. Press the Power Button, use the M Button to scroll
to the Bake preset (310° F), and manually set the cooking time to 15 mins.
10. Let the cheesecake chill for 3 hrs. before serving.