Cheesy Broccoli Potato Skins
2 Idaho potatoes, scrubbed
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 pinch salt & freshly ground black pepper
3⁄4 cup broccoli florets, shredded
1⁄4 cup cream cheese, softened
3⁄4 cup cheddar, shredded
1⁄4 cup parmesan, grated
1⁄4 cup bacon bits
1⁄4 tsp. sea salt
1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. scallion, chopped
2 tbsp. crispy fried onions
1. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
2. Place the potatoes on two Air Flow Racks. Place the Racks on the lower and upper shelves of the Power AirFryer Oven.
3. Press the Power Button and then Baking Button (350° F)
and increase the cooking time to 45 mins. Rotate the Racks halfway through the cooking time (22 1⁄2 mins.).
4. Let the potatoes cool until you can handle them. Cut the potatoes in half, longways.
5. Scoop the inside of the potatoes into a bowl. Leave a thin layer of potato in the skins and set the skins aside.
6. Combine the filling ingredients in the bowl with the scooped potato.
7. Fill the potato skins and place them on a Rack. Place the Rack on the lower shelf of the Power AirFryer Oven.
8. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button (350° F) and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins.
9. Serve with the sour cream.
Eric’s Tip: If I have leftover rotisserie chicken, I throw it into the mix to make this recipe a complete meal!