2 premade pie crusts, refrigerated
1 21-oz can cherry pie filling
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp. milk
vanilla ice cream, for serving
1. Press 1 pie crust into a pie pan, leaving the excess dough hanging over the sides of the pan.
2. Place the pie pan in the Fry Basket. Place the Fry Basket in the Power AirFryer XL.
3. Press the Power Button and manually set the cooking time to 5 mins. and the cooking temperature to 310° F.
4.Carefully remove the pie pan from the Fry Basket. Remove any excess dough hanging over the edges of the pan. Pour the cherry pie filling in the pie pan.
5. Roll the other pie crust out and cut it into 3⁄4-in. strips. Make a lattice with the dough strips on top of the cherry pie filling.
6. Combine the egg yolk and milk in a bowl to make an egg wash. Brush the pie crust with the egg wash. Return the pie pan to the Fry Basket.
7. Return the Fry Basket to the Power AirFryer XL.
8. Press the Power Button, use the M Button to scroll to
the Bake preset (310° F), and manually set the cooking time to 15 mins.
9. Let the pie cool before serving with vanilla ice cream.