2 store-bought pie crusts
2 (15 oz.) cans cherry pie filling
1 egg, beaten for egg wash
raw sugar, for garnish
1. Place a layer of the pie dough into a lightly greased 8-in. pie pan.
2. Trim the dough, leaving 1 in. over the side of the pan.
3. Fold the excess dough inward to create a thick crust.
4. Create a scalloped edge using your thumbs and pointer finger.
5. Refrigerate the dough for 15 mins.
6. Fill the shell with the cherry filling. You may have some left over.
7. Cut the remaining pie crust into strips. Create a lattice over the filling.
8. Brush the lattice with the egg wash and sprinkle with the sugar.
9. Place an Air Flow Rack in the Power AirFryer Oven.
10. Place the pan on the Rack. Press the Power Button and then the Baking Button (350° F/175° C) and increase the cooking time to 45 mins. to begin the cooking cycle.