1⁄4 cup olive oil
12 chicken thighs, trimmed
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. ground black pepper
1 1⁄2 lb baby white potatoes, washed & cut in half
12 mini sweet peppers, cut in half
3 large carrots, peeled & sliced
2 tsp. dried oregano
1 14 1⁄2-oz can fire-roasted tomatoes
1 45-oz jar tomato sauce
1⁄2 cup red wine
1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Place the Wonder Cooker’s Roaster Pan on the stove top. Pour the olive oil into the Roaster Pan. Warm over medium heat.
3. Season the chicken thighs with the salt and ground black pepper.
4. Brown each side of the chicken thighs for about 5 mins. each.
5. Add the potatoes, sweet peppers, carrots, oregano, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and red wine to the Roaster Pan.
6. Cover the Roaster Pan with the Grill Pan and place into the oven. Cook at 350° F for 1 hr.
7. Sprinkle the chicken thighs with the chopped parsley and serve.