Chicken Crunch Tenders
1 lb. chicken tenders
4 cups cornflakes
2 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. black pepper
1 cup flour
2 eggs, beaten
Creole Mustard Sauce
3 tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
2 tsp. honey
1 tsp. cider vinegar
1. Pulse cornflakes in a food processor until crushed but still coarse. 2. Mix together flour, garlic and onion powders, salt, and pepper.
3. Dredge chicken in the flour mixture. Shake off any excess.
4. Dip chicken into the egg. Allow any excess to drip off.
5. Roll in cornflakes to coat. Spray both sides of each chicken tender with vegetable oil.
6. Place coated tenders into the Fry Basket.
7. Cook at 360° F for 18 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking.
8. Make the sauce: whisk Dijon, mayonnaise, horseradish, honey, and cider vinegar together until smooth.
9. Serve chicken crunch tenders with optional Creole mustard sauce or ketchup.