2 chicken breasts, sliced in half
1⁄4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 shallot, chopped
1⁄4 tsp salt
1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1⁄2 cup pre-prepared pesto
1. Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board,
cover with plastic wrap, and pound the chicken thin with a meat pounder.
2. Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, shallot, salt, ground black pepper, and lemon juice in a bowl.
3. Marinate the chicken in the marinade for 30 mins. in the refrigerator.
4. Place the Griddle Plate on the Power Smokeless Grill and preheat the Grill to 350° F/177° C.
5. Place the chicken on the Griddle Plate and grill each side until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165° F/74° C (3–4 mins. per side).
6. Brush the chicken with the pesto and serve over mixed greens.