Chicken Primavera Skewers with Bruschetta
1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
2 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
2 tbsp. fresh thyme
1 tsp. salt
1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 chicken breasts, cut into 15 chunks
1 small yellow squash, removed ends & cut into five chunks
5 broccoli florets, blanched for 1 min.
1⁄4 large white onion, cut into 1-in. chunks
5 cherry tomatoes
2 plum tomatoes, chopped
1⁄2 small red onion, chopped finely
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
2 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. fresh basil, chopped
1⁄2 tsp. salt
1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine the red wine vinegar, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Drizzle the olive oil into the bowl while whisking to emulsify the marinade.
2. Marinate the chicken in the marinade for 30 mins. in the refrigerator.
3. Alternate skewering three chicken chunks with one squash chunk, one broccoli floret, one white onion chunk, and one cherry tomato to fill five Skewers.
4. Assemble the Adjustable Skewer Racks with the Rotisserie Shaft and secure the Shaft with the Rotisserie Forks and Set Screws.
5. Lock each Skewer into the Adjustable Skewer Racks. Set the Racks into the Power AirFryer Oven’s Rotisserie Shaft sockets.
6. Press the Power Button and then the Rotisserie Button (400° F) and decrease the cooking time to 15 mins.
7. Carefully remove the chicken skewers using the Fetch Tool.
8. Combine the bruschetta ingredients in a bowl and serve the bruschetta with the chicken skewers
Eric’s Tip: I love to pair this recipe with angel hair pasta, olive oil, and grated Romano cheese! Don’t cook the bruschetta topping; just let the heat from the pasta warm it!